Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bonjour, Hola, Kon-nichiwa, Ciao.... Sup? :)



Hey guys, my name is Tash Turgoose. Nice to meet you. ;)
I am 18 years old, and an aspiring travel and history journalist.
I have the biggest travel bug at the moment... I need a holiday!!
But, unfortunately, I am a poor full-time university student. I live out of home, so naturally, the cost of a holiday doesn't even equate into my budget. Not for now anyway...

I am studying at the University of Queensland, doing a dual degree - a Bachelor of Journalism and a Bachelor of Arts. In the Arts I am currently doing a double major in Ancient History and Archaeology but I am changing it to an extended major in Archaeology and a minor in Ancient History. :)

I live in Australia, but I am actually English. I moved over here almost 7 years ago now, when I was 11 years old. I've been back once, and I'm staying in Australia for sure. ;)

Seeing as I am too poor to travel at the moment, but I am still keen to start a travel blog, I figured I could share my past travel experiences and also write about places I've been in Australia. Then, one day, when I fiiiinally get enough dosh for a holiday, I can write about that too!

Tashhh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... :)