Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

A REAL travel blog!?

I'm so so sooo sorry guys..

Two words can describe my timely absence.
Assessment Period. Urghhh
I've been so crazy busy... literally hardly enough time to eat, let alone blog.
But, I'm finished.. so I'm back.

With good news. ;)

I'm going to Melbourne! :) In exactly on week today, I will be sat in a quaint Melbournian restaurant with my mum having lunch, planning our adventure.
So... you know what that means?

A REAL travel blog! :)
I'm not saying that mine aren't real... I just mean, it will be current and up to date; not memories of past experiences. So I'm super super excited about that, and I can't wait to share my experience with all of you.
But for now... I'm going to write you a little piece, as a sorry gift for ditching you all for so long.

Ciao!

Tashhh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... :)