Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

TomorrowTomorrowTomorrow!

Guessssss whaaattttttttt?

I'm heading to Melbourne TOMORROW! :)

It's one of those super fast, slightly spontaneous trips and Mum and I plan to make the absolute best of it. :) Before I go, I thought I'd let you guys know what I'm doing while I'm there. :)

I originally planned to give you guys live updates while I was in Melbourne, and let you know what was what going on, and the highlights of the city etc... but that can't happen now because I can't take my laptop or my iPad. :(
But it's ok, I'll be back in like, 2 days! And you'll get the lowdown then. :)

Ok, so I leave bright and early tomorrow morning on a 5am flight, and we arrive at 7:30am - 8:30 their time. On Tuesday we plan to just explore, and see where we end up. Our hotel is very conveniently located  right in the middle of the city too. :)

It's Wednesday that I am super excited about...
Those of you that either know me, or have read my blog since the start, know my love for Egypt, and more specifically, Tutankhamun.
Well, on Wednesday, Mum and I are going to the Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs exhibit at the Melbourne Museum!

I can't even explain my excitement.

I'm all packed now, and I'll take lots and lots of pictures... I promise. :P
Anyway, I must be off! I have to be up at 2:30am to get to the airport in time for check in.

I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures! :)

Tashhh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... :)